Re: Proposed Modules, My Take

<quote who="Luca Ferretti">

> > The consensus seemed to be that we clearly document that pygtk-based apps
> > are appropriate for the Desktop release rather than adding pygtk itself to
> > either Platform or Desktop. As yet, no pygtk-based apps have been proposed
> > for inclusion anyway.
>
> from vte/configure.in

That's the vte python bindings, not a completely pygtk-based app. :-)

> BTW will be gnome-python[-extra] included in GNOME Bindings release?

As far as I know <http://www.gnome.org/start/2.9/bindings/>, they were never
proposed for inclusion.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

   It makes perfect sense. If you're a narcissistic arsehole spawned from
                            a curdled gene pool.