Re: API freeze and feature freeze on Jan 10th

On Wed, 2005-01-05 at 16:36 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:

> Can you punt any of these new features to GNOME 2.11/2.12? If you don't
> have time then you don't have time, and rushing at the last minute often
> causes functionality and stability problems. Is one week really going to
> make that much difference?

The one that bothers me is the replacement of mailcheck with a
notification icon for Evolution. I hope to get this done in the
remainder of this week, but with Evolution-copyright-assignment-crack...
I might be pushing it.

Of course, it would all be in an eplugin, so a possible good candidate
for freeze-breakage if required, in order to prevent feature regression.

--d

--
Davyd Madeley              http://www.davyd.id.au/

PGP Fingerprint <http://www.davyd.id.au/pgp/>
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA