Re: API freeze and feature freeze on Jan 10th

On Wed, 2005-01-05 at 19:25 +0800, Davyd Madeley wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-01-05 at 11:14 +0000, Bastien Nocera wrote:
>
> > I would hope we could push the schedule back by a week (at least).
>
> I actually share this sentiment.
>
> I was hoping to get more done over Christmas then I have. I don't know
> if I am going to be able to complete enough features in new code to be
> able to prevent a feature regression in the user's eyes.

Can you punt any of these new features to GNOME 2.11/2.12? If you don't
have time then you don't have time, and rushing at the last minute often
causes functionality and stability problems. Is one week really going to
make that much difference?

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com