Re: API freeze and feature freeze on Jan 10th

On Wed, January 5, 2005 12:25, Davyd Madeley said:
> On Wed, 2005-01-05 at 11:14 +0000, Bastien Nocera wrote:
>
>> I would hope we could push the schedule back by a week (at least).
>
> I actually share this sentiment.
>
> I was hoping to get more done over Christmas then I have. I don't know
> if I am going to be able to complete enough features in new code to be
> able to prevent a feature regression in the user's eyes.

I'm wondering... If there's a feature regression, is adding the feature
in question breaking the freeze or is it just solving a bug?

Of course, if adding the feature back means changing a lot of code, then
it's probably better to punt to the next development cycle.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.