Re: API freeze and feature freeze on Jan 10th
- From: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: API freeze and feature freeze on Jan 10th
- Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 11:14:37 +0000
On Tue, 2005-01-04 at 12:16 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> GNOME 2.9 will hit API/ABI freeze and feature freeze on January 10th, so
> you have just a few more days to make those last-minute changes:
Just to note that the API freeze will leave nautilus-cd-burner in a bad
state. I haven't had time to finish the work I started on it, and the
API is still a bit in motion.
It's the first time the API (and code) freezes are done after Christmas,
and I, along with a couple of other developers, won't have time to
finish what we set out to finish.
If the problem was only new features would get punted, it wouldn't be so
much of a problem, but there are already added features that need
I would hope we could push the schedule back by a week (at least).
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
] [Thread Prev