Re: Exciting GNOME?

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> Particularly with GTK+ 2.8 on the horizon, we should be looking at
> leapfrogging the current best effort [2], no matching it. :-)

> [2] That has got to be OS X.

Also, a theme so good that it would unify vendor appearance of GNOME. So
good that vendors would be pathalogically stupid or so focused on their rear
intake not to adopt it.

- Jeff

--
UbuntuDownUnder: April 25th-30th                      http://www.ubuntu.com/

       "A rest with a fermata is the moral opposite of the fast food
           restaurant with express lane." - James Gleick, Faster