Re: Request for breakage in gnome-panel

Le samedi 12 f�ier 2005 �8:43 -0700, Elijah Newren a �it :
>However, I am kind of worried about having it removed from the menu
>system altogether (even Bryan suggested putting it elsewhere in the
>menu in one of the comments he referenced), especially when we have no
>decent way to customize the menus...

That's definitely a problem. I can already see the flow of bugs coming:
"No way to run my preferred app", "The new menus s****", etc.

I think we all agree with Bryan that this is conceptually the good thing
to do. However, from a more pragmatic point of view, I'm just not sure
(and that's probably why I did not remove the item in the first time).

However, the most important point here is that Shaun doesn't want to see
this kind of change now because of the impact on the docs. I don't think
we can ignore that.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�