Re: Request for breakage in gnome-panel

<quote who="Bryan Clark">

> Simply put I'd like to remove the 'Run Application' menu item from the
> Applications menu top level since it shouldn't be something that most of
> our users are expected to interact with very often or at all.  This
> doesn't mean removing it's functionality, just removing it from the main
> menu.

Minor comment, I don't necessarily disagree: We are going to get flamed for
this change. Particularly since there's no way to customize the menus (and I
don't mean "menu editing", more like toolbar/menu editors in office apps).

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

                      Jeff: Whatchootalkin'boutwillis?