Re: The State of (in)Consistency of Save Confirmation Dialogs

> The hig says little about behaviour, and much about appearance. It
> doesn't specify everything that needs a concept.

My point is that this sort of discussion has no place on ddl
Because its pointless waffle, and is well beyond the scope as far as I
can see of the desktop, and by bringing up such pointless waffle,
which unless you're going to suddenly produce the code to do away with
the need for this, you've distracted from the issue at hand.