Re: Proposed Modules, My Take
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Ross Burton <ross burtonini com>
- Cc: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>, "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Proposed Modules, My Take
- Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 17:06:52 +0100
On Sun, 2005-01-16 at 22:39 +0000, Ross Burton wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-01-16 at 22:06 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > I'd rather wait until 2.11/2.12 to add sound-juicer because I think it's
> > only worthwhile when it can be a replacement for the CD player that
> > happens to rip CDs too.
> As strange as it seems that would be my vote too. I suck at getting
> stuff done and have been rather busy recently, and would like to make SJ
> a player as well as a ripper.
People seem to want sound-juicer even though it can only rip, and not
play as well. And I guess that would not prevent the integration of
rhythmbox and sound-juicer, if that is indeed what we want later.
So, would you still like to have it in 2.10 given that you might not
then be able to add CD-playing to it?
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev