Re: [Fwd: Nautilus]

I think you're kina missing the point here - I don't think anyone doubts
there are ways to have spatial behave nicely (middle-click, tree-view,
etc) but the problem is that new, novice or even experienced windoze
point and click users (i.e. non-technical) will not know or be bothered
to learn these keystrokes. They want a desktop they can start using
straight away with a minimum learning curve - essential this is gonna be
the biggest seller for Gnome.