Re: Browser Mode by Default [Was: Nautilus]

Hi Jeff,

Op Thu, 22 Dec 2005 04:10:42 +1100, schreef Jeff Waugh:

> etc. On *so* many occasions (and I don't think this is news to anyone), I
> have seen massive trees of categorised folders with all kinds of documents
> in them, often a shared resource on a file server, which users navigate
> through to open files for editing or reading, and drop files into (usually
> from email).

Fair enough, but this is a better argument to make the tree-listview
default in spatial mode, than it is an argument to completely switch
paradigm _again_.

(For that matter, it would be nice to have the tree-listview in the file
chooser as well.)

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen