Re: Browser Mode by Default [Was: Nautilus]

<quote who="Bastien Nocera">

> Not quite, the theory is good, but the implementation is lacking in
> details. What made the MacOS spatial finder great was:

... and yet users will still ask: "What are all these windows doing all over
my screen?" -> *that* is the big scary thing staring them right in the face.

> PS: Broken mailer? :)

How so?

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/

       "That whole 'you complete me' thing is just tragic and totally
                 unrealistic. Go complete yourself." - Anon