Re: Time to update your products!

On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 02:54:13PM +0800, Davyd Madeley wrote:
> I was going to remove some old components from the GnomeApplets
> product, but I need to move the old bugs out of the way first.
> Something that would be useful would be a 'suppress stupidly huge
> amounts of email' button.

Had the same thought when I mass changed a version (sorry all).

There are two bugs about it in upstream Bugzilla. One of them drops all
email, the other is about the merged mails. Dropping the emails is
easiest to do (provided you have the required permissions, say bugmaster
or developer of the product + you enable the checkbox on the mass change
page).

> Something that simply sends one email to each person, rather than 182, ie.

That is harder and probably not needed if the permissions are ok.

--
Regards,
Olav