Re: Time to update your products!

Quoting Elijah Newren <newren gmail com>:

Oops, sorry.  I used the editusers page (which requires manually
selecting perms like editcomponents) instead of editproducts, and
forgot to select the editcomponents ability for a handful of people
including you.  Please try again.

Seems to allow me to do some editing now. Setting the homepage doesn't quite
behave how I would expect, and now my homepage is
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/http%3A%2F%2Flive.gnome.org%2FGnomeApplets

I was going to remove some old components from the GnomeApplets product, but I
need to move the old bugs out of the way first. Something that would be useful
would be a 'suppress stupidly huge amounts of email' button.

Something that simply sends one email to each person, rather than 182, ie.
"""
Davyd Madeley changed a bugs including ones you were subscribed to. The bugs he
changed were:
 100000 - Mouse is hard to use with flippers
 100001 - Keyboard is hard to use with flippers
 133302 - Enh: sandwich theme should have a fish motif

The changes he made were:
 Resolution:              | WONTFIX

He added the comment:
 GNOME is not recommended for use by penguins, please consider swimming,
fishing and waddling as appropriate pastimes instead.
"""