Re: Time to update your products!

Quoting Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org>:

Fixed. The date box mentions 'YYYY-MM-DD', but things like -14d will
work as well (a lot of Bugzilla date fields support this syntax).

Niftyness.

You should document the -14d option somehow. I was found wanting for such a
feature, and you have brightened my day by telling me it exists. Perhaps a
handy hint could be added giving ways to use the dialog as some form of CSS
based HTML popup when you hover over the word "formats" (instead of
YYYY-MM-DD).

--d