Re: EOG features

On Thu, Dec 01, 2005 at 09:33:04AM -0500, Pat Suwalski wrote:
> Kalle Vahlman wrote:
> > This kind of light photo retouching would really have a market, my
> > wife for example finds Gimp very intimidating, and it's overkill for
> > the ordinary user.
> >
> > Thoughts?
>
> That means "one more click" before I can rotate. That extra click might
> as well be to open The Gimp.

All the more reason for the context menu for images including 'rotate'
menu options or submenu.  Under windows you can select multiple
thumbnails and just right click -> rotate cc to rotate them all.  That
seems the best place for this functionality in nautilus IMHO, why have
to go into a photo management app when you a) can see the thumbnails and
b) just need to rotate left or right.

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"Backups are for people who don't pray."                 -- big Mike