Re: EOG features
- From: Xavier Bestel <xavier bestel free fr>
- To: Pat Suwalski <pat suwalski net>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org, zuh iki fi
- Subject: Re: EOG features
- Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 17:29:39 +0100
On Thu, 2005-12-01 at 15:33, Pat Suwalski wrote:
> Kalle Vahlman wrote:
> > This kind of light photo retouching would really have a market, my
> > wife for example finds Gimp very intimidating, and it's overkill for
> > the ordinary user.
> > Thoughts?
> That means "one more click" before I can rotate. That extra click might
> as well be to open The Gimp.
Forget the Gimp. It's lossy.
] [Thread Prev