Re: gtkspell (was Re: Announcing: Project Ridley)

On Sun, 2005-08-28 at 13:33 +0200, Martin Soto wrote:

> I think that having to write in at least two languages on a regular
> basis is a common situation for many users, that should be taken into
> account not only by libraries like gtkspell but by applications. For
> example, I'd really love having a combo box in Evolution composer to
> switch languages quickly (the current menu is awkward because you have
> to open it twice: once to deactivate the current language and once to
> activate the new one). Automatic selection of the language based on the
> recipients list would be even better.

automatic selection seems to work perfectly for me. I write in Spanish
and English and the evo composer gets the correct spell dictionary every
time. Of course, you have to enable all the languages you want to use in
Edit->Preferences->Composer->Spell checking
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>