Re: gnome-about-me

<quote who="Diego Gonzalez">

> > Also gdmphotosetup could be integrated...
>
> yeah, i had that planned, actually the icon is taken from the file that
> gdmfacesetup writes, i only have to write it whenever the image is
> changed.

e-d-s stores photos in its database at the moment, I gather you'll sync up
the database photo and the filesystem photo? (I guess it makes sense to have
a photo available in the filesystem for other non-e-d-s-happy apps...)

- Jeff

--
GNOME Boston Summit                                       October 9-11, 2004

      "In addition to these ample facilities, there exists a powerful
       configuration tool called gcc." - Elliot Hughes, author of lwm