- From: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: gnome desktop <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, Diego Gonzalez <diego pemas net>
- Subject: Re: gnome-about-me
- Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 02:35:43 +0100
On Tue, 2004-09-21 at 21:08 -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-09-22 at 02:45 +0200, Diego Gonzalez wrote:
> > ok, i'll take a look at those dialogs, can you give me the name of the
> > srpm that contains them and some screenshots? Thanks.
> The rpm is usermode-gtk, probably the srpm is usermode. Apps are
> "userpasswd" and "userinfo"
> I don't think the screenshots are very good or very interesting, the
> main thing I meant you might look at is the implementation, since I
> think we'd consider it important to use those same API calls in a
> replacement. I guess they just use libuser though, so if there's nothing
> complex about using that lib there may not be much to see.
Also gdmphotosetup could be integrated...
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
] [Thread Prev