Re: gnome-about-me

On Wed, 2004-09-22 at 02:45 +0200, Diego Gonzalez wrote:
> ok, i'll take a look at those dialogs, can you give me the name of the
> srpm that contains them and some screenshots? Thanks.

The rpm is usermode-gtk, probably the srpm is usermode. Apps are
"userpasswd" and "userinfo"

I don't think the screenshots are very good or very interesting, the
main thing I meant you might look at is the implementation, since I
think we'd consider it important to use those same API calls in a
replacement. I guess they just use libuser though, so if there's nothing
complex about using that lib there may not be much to see.

Havoc