Re: gnome-about-me

On Wed, 2004-09-22 at 10:31 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Diego Gonzalez">
>
> > Here is a screenshot of the tool as it is rigth now:
> > http://topos.ath.cx:8080/~diego/about-me-v2.png
> >
> > any suggestions would be appreciated.
>
> Hi again,
>
> Given that changing a password is more of a process than 'advanced about me'
> or additional information, perhaps a "Change Password..." button would be
> more appropriate than a disclosure area? You've already got two of those,
> which is a bit unusual. ;-)

At the begining it was in a dialog, i will change it back. By the way, i
have tried the password changing stuff using a Kerberos enabled system
and a local setup (using /etc/shadow) it works beautifully.

> [ Maybe password changing should be somewhere else entirely, but if it were
> a whole other dialogue, that'd be another menu entry, and it seems to fit in
> with the context of About Me. ]

if people fill it's better in a completely different dialog/capplet i
can put it there, it's a matter of 10 minutes.