Re: Polypaudio for Gnome 2.10, the next steps

On Iau, 2004-11-25 at 19:06, Mike Hearn wrote:
> I suppose I misunderstood what you meant by embedded devices. I tend to
> think of mini computers inside things like video players, TVs,
> spaceships ... generally self contained devices. Just reveals my
> ignorance of the embedded market :)

Wireless audio subsystems are getting quite common either the high end
fancy stuff sold by "Cool technology" mags to stupid people with too
much money and the beginnings of commodity products (plus an endless
supply of ucLinux wireless routers that grew audio...)