Re: Polypaudio for Gnome 2.10, the next steps

I don't know if Polypaudio is good in low-latency cases, but the reason
why we are not using ESound in GnomeMeeting is that ESound gives very
bad results with GnomeMeeting.

So *any* replacement able to cope with both input and output with
reasonable delay is good for me.

--
 _      Damien Sandras
//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org