Re: My CD Burning Theory

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004, Brad Landis wrote:

I would think it would be better to have a central cd burning programs,

Perhaps Coaster will one day be the central CD burning program for demanding users. But I disagree that it would be better to have a separate application for CD burning tasks. This would complicate the UI instead of keeping it simple.

If a user has a Rhythmbox playlist she wants to burn to a CD, it should be a matter of two or three mouse clicks. Having a separate window with a thousand and one fine tuning options isn't going to help her. :-)

That said, it would be nice if nautilus-cd-burner and rhythmbox or sound-juicer shared a common burning progress window.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen

==  Europa zonder softwarepatenten! == www.nosoftwarepatents.com ==