RE: PROPONSAL : nautilus-sendto

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004, Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:

menu of Nautilus. In fact, I find this to be a huge Nautilus design problem having apps putting stuff in there and altering the default menu. We have Windows Explorer shell extension that does it wrong and lets third-party apps bloat its menu beyond belief, there is no reason for Nautilus to do the same mistake.

I completely agree with you. The number of items in an unmodified context menu already often exceeds the recommended maximum from the HIG. Anything that worsens the problem should find a better solution instead.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen

==  Europa zonder softwarepatenten! == www.nosoftwarepatents.com ==