Re: PROPONSAL : nautilus-sendto

On Sun, 2004-11-14 at 22:27 +0100, Roberto Majadas wrote:
> Hi people :
>
> I want to propose nautilus-sendto for gnome 2.10 .
>
> homepage : www.es.gnome.org/~telemaco/
> sources : cvs.gnome.org --> nautilus-sendto
>
> cheers
>
> Roberto Majadas

Another problem here is that Nautilus-sendto (at least as of 0.2-1)
seems to use Bonobo interfaces to work with Nautilus, and Nautilus is
currently being reworked to remove the Bonobo in favor of a GtkUIManager
based solution.

If at all possible, it should use libnautilus-extension, and if not,
perhaps discussion should be done on nautilus-list as to what needs to
change to make it possible.