Re: How we make decisions... [Fwd: Re: Proposal: replacing esound with polypaudio in 2.10]

  I think I speak for a lot of frustrated users and developers out
there, and I'd like to thank you for your effort.  Sound has been
negleted for too long in GNOME.  We have needed a new sound system for
years!  Keep up the good work!

  Best regards.

--
Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro
The universe is always one step beyond logic