Re: Proposed Module Request, Request

<quote who="James Henstridge">

> The jhbuild module sets have always contained build info for more packages
> than the just the Gnome desktop and developer platform, and this hasn't
> been a problem.

Sorry, thought you were implying addition to meta-gnome-desktop.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia         http://lca2005.linux.org.au/

   "I think it will be admitted by all that to have exploited so great a
     scientific invention for the purpose and pursuit of entertainment
    alone would have been a prostitution of its powers and an insult to
        the character and intelligence of the people." - John Reith