Re: new module for gnome 2.10: goobox

On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 08:43 +0100, Paolo Bacchilega wrote:

> I propose Goobox for inclusion in the desktop part of GNOME.
I really liked your program and think it's definitely better that
current gnome-cd. It's easy-to use, comparing to gnome-cd, where user
should even specify the cdrom device and it uses modern GNOME platform
features. So I'd like to see this program in next GNOME desktop release.

BTW, I made debian package for Goobox, so debian users please go to
mentors.debian.net and build their packages from it. I hope to see
someone sponsoring this package in real Debian unstable soon. :)

Thanks again for great gnome module! :)

--
Dan Korostelev <dan ats energo ru>