Re: Where we stand in regard to the future platform / desktop technology
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: jamie <jamiemcc blueyonder co uk>
- Cc: Markus Bertheau <twanger bluetwanger de>, GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Where we stand in regard to the future platform / desktop technology
- Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 10:03:39 -0500
On Sun, 2004-03-28 at 09:27, jamie wrote:
> At various levels, yes, but there is no current open source java + JVM
> that is close to complete.
Also remember that Mono+IKVM is one of the open source javas ;-)
presumably benefiting from the Mono JIT features.
] [Thread Prev