Re: [Fwd: GUADEC cancelled due to beer shortage]

Hi,

On Wed, 2004-06-23 at 10:52, Ghee Teo wrote:

> Unless we make further enhancement such that *each version* of gconf
> releases uses its
> *own version* of the backend configuration data.
> Can this be done, is this a good idea to explore this?

	You're making zero sense now AFAICS.

	First you wonder whether the rational in the mail justifies making a
change such that editing configuration in a GNOME 2.8 login is not
reflected when you log back into GNOME 2.4 or earlier. Now you suggest
that we make such a change *every* release?

Cheers,
Mark.