Re: Distribution-specific menu [Was: "Main Menu" layout]

Am Fr, den 04.06.2004, 8:26 Uhr +0100 schrieb Mark McLoughlin:
> Hey,
>
> On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 04:23, Glynn Foster wrote:
>
> > JDS doesn't. We originally wrote some code for GNOME 2.0 on Solaris so
> > that we could handle the parsing of CDE menus, but I don't think we'll
> > enable it for JDS.
>
> 	My point about the distribution menu stuff being irrelevant now is that
> you guys could easily add cdemenu:// to your vfolder. We don't need to
> special case this kind of stuff anymore.

Indeed. Plus, that saves us the cracky separator code. Looks like we
only have it in there for the distro menu. Since most - if not all - of
us seem to agree that this menu is unnecessary, lets crop it!
Oh, I forgot: Speak now or forever hold your peace :)

regs,
 Chris