Distribution-specific menu [Was: "Main Menu" layout]

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> Also, can we nuke the distribution-specific menu now?

Okay, so, which distributions actually use this?

Debian does, but if you don't have the 'menu' package installed, it has an
empty menu. If you do have the 'menu' package installed, it shows the yucky
Debian menus. Nasty, nasty business.

Anyone else?

- Jeff

   "Odd is good by the way. I knew normal in high school and normal hates
                            me." - Mary Gardiner