Re: Distribution-specific menu [Was: "Main Menu" layout]

Le jeu 03/06/2004 à 18:31, Jeff Waugh a écrit :
> <quote who="Jeff Waugh">
>
> > Also, can we nuke the distribution-specific menu now?
>
> Okay, so, which distributions actually use this?

Mandrakelinux uses it if people disable "Mandrakelinux specific
customizations" and get the "community" menu of GNOME. And this menu is
done using a patched version of the Debian menu system.

But I don't think many people disables "Mdk customizations" a lot :)

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandrakesoft com>
Mandrakesoft