Re: Fitt's Law (was: Indubstrial 0.2.0)

<quote who="Davyd Madeley">

> Someone pointed me to bug #97703 [1] and indicated that this should really
> be looked at when considering the default theme from GNOME 2.8.

I disagree with the bug. If you increase the hot area (either in the theme
or hardcoded in metacity), you either:

  a) break or knowingly disable resizing from the top corners (although the
  buttons action only on mouseup, and you could ignore potential
  button-clicks after moves/resizes, that's totaly iffy)

  b) make it that much easier to screw up clicking in that region

I don't think Fitt's Law applies to potentially dangerous operations. :-)

- Jeff

   "We are peaking sexually when they are peaking. And two peaks makes a
                        hell of a good mount." - SMH