Re: Industrial as default theme?

Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:
with Industrial proposed for inclusion in 2.8,how about we make the switch?

:-)

I like Industrial, however it is extremely bright. The guy who said later
that he will need sunglasses, he is right. The *colors* of Industrial are
inapropriate for a default installation (the design is more than great, but
the colors need work to not be so bright).

Dropline GNOME ships a tweaked version of Industrial with the colors muted a bit. Not sure if that's what you're looking for, but screenshots are available at:

http://dropline.net/gnome/screenshots.php

Cheers,
Todd