Re: PROPOSAL : Integrating system tools in GNOME

Jeff Waugh wrote:
<quote who="Sean Middleditch">

Red Hat has no interest in switching to YaST, SuSE doesn't want
system-config-*, GNOME doesn't plan on including either, and so on.

Whoa, hey, hold on - "GNOME hasn't shipped it (officially) to date" is more
correct. Certainly there is enough interest in shipping it, but for various
reasons (including distro buy-in), we haven't.

Thus, we don't have a plan to ship it, yes? ;-) [which "it" were you refering to, anyways? YaST or Fedora's tools?]

- Jeff