Re: PROPOSAL : Integrating system tools in GNOME

<quote who="Sean Middleditch">

> Red Hat has no interest in switching to YaST, SuSE doesn't want
> system-config-*, GNOME doesn't plan on including either, and so on.

Whoa, hey, hold on - "GNOME hasn't shipped it (officially) to date" is more
correct. Certainly there is enough interest in shipping it, but for various
reasons (including distro buy-in), we haven't.

- Jeff

    "I've been thinking: I get way too many pieces of e-mail, about 60 a
                             day." - Microserfs