Re: SVG (at least for icons) [Was: Industrial as default theme?]

Jeff Waugh wrote:
I don't think I've seen a simple, one-size-fits-all SVG icon theme. Most of
them are quirky or over-stylised, which are fine things if you're making a
conscious decision, but not so great for a sensible default theme. Could you
point out some SVG icon themes that would be appropriate to choose as the
default?

Personally, I think Gorilla is a sensible, not "over-colourful" theme appropriate as a default. The only thing I would change is the folder icon, since it doesn't look like a folder too much. Some might argue that the "file" icon has a border that is too thick, but, in general, the mime-type images are very well done.

But if that's the case, it's really easy to take something like the Default theme folder and SVG-ize it. I'd be willing to do that if needed.

--Pat