Re: Industrial as default theme?

<quote who="Steven Garrity">

> One of the issues I have with Industrial is that many of the widgets,
> scrollbars and flydown menus in particular, do not have enough distinction
> from the rest of the UI as "clickable".

With the darker background in Indubstrial, the buttons and 'action areas'
(such as notebooks) are highlighted quite nicely. Try it - you'll like it!

(Sounds like I'm selling chicken sauce.)

- Jeff

    "...and did you know that Twisties have real cheese in them?" - Dave
        "I didn't even think they had real twists in them!" - Andrew