Re: Industrial as default theme?

Alan Cox wrote:
On Iau, 2004-06-03 at 18:06, Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:
I am all for Industrial, but not without work is being done to NOT be so
bright.. Example here:
http://img.osnews.com/img/7241/themes.png

Seconded - pastel colours should be used.

I don't mind how light Industrial is. Much of the UI in Mac OS X is actually white.

One of the issues I have with Industrial is that many of the widgets, scrollbars and flydown menus in particular, do not have enough distinction from the rest of the UI as "clickable".

Windows XP uses a soft blue to indicate clickable widgets, OS X uses the strong candy-transparent look. Many other themes, like Bluecurve, use a slightly three-dimensional look to indicate clickable widgets.

Steven Garrity