Re: Evolution in bugzilla.gnome.org?

On Thu, 2004-06-03 at 11:56 +0800, James Henstridge wrote:
On 2/06/2004 7:26 PM, Andrew Sobala wrote:

>Maybe.
>
>Obviously it would need happiness from the evo hackers, but I seem to
>remember seeing happiness when we discussed it last time. But it does
>require fiddling with bugzilla a bit, because we don't want to do
>anything stupid like lose attachments (*cough* eazel *cough*).
>
>It would be nice. Maybe I'll see what would need to be done this summer.

More importantly, it would be important for relationships between bugs
to be maintained.  Ideally, the text of bug reports should be edited too
(since people often put things like "see bug 12345" in comments, and it
would be nice if they pointed at the right bug report).

Let alone all the many such references in the many ChangeLog's :(