Evolution in bugzilla.gnome.org?

tis 2004-06-01 klockan 04.17 skrev JP Rosevear:
> The Evolution team would like to formally propose Evolution 2.0
> (http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution) for inclusion in the GNOME 2.8
> Desktop release.
[...]
> Currently this includes the following modules:
> evolution
> evolution-exchange
> gtkhtml
> gal
> evolution-data-server
> libsoup

Will all these modules have their respective Bugzilla products moved to
bugzilla.gnome.org during the GNOME 2.7 development time frame?

That would help bug reporting and testing a lot, since we would then
have all GNOME 2.7 pieces of software in the same Bugzilla. This would
make it possible to use the same keywords, fields, and searches for all
GNOME 2.7 bugs, and make it more consistent and thus easier to report
bugs for GNOME 2.7 testers aswell.

Christian