Re: Vino: proposal for inclusion in GNOME 2.8

On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 19:18 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:

> testing, or level of interest. It has /three/ bugs filed against it.
> Ever. So either it is perfect code or I'm not the only one not using it.
> I like Mark, but I'm guessing it isn't the first case.

I'm officially giving Vino the This-guy-writes-beautiful-code-as-per-
the-programming-guidelines Stamp Of Approval.

Out of the box, it asked me to configure it the first time I ran it,
*and* with a pretty dialog box.  And it worked.  Count how many other
programs do that.

  Federico