Re: Evolution 2.0 and GNOME 2.6

lör 2004-01-31 klockan 01.07 skrev Andrew Sobala:

> One piece of software that isn't buggy is rhythmbox, but the maintainers
> have already stated that they don't want to include it in GNOME 2.6.
> That's out of our control.

So why not include Jamboree instead, I know that we are really late in
the process but since this is discussed at all. It works terrific for
playing music, it doesn't have I-net radio but I don't think we need
that for a music player in GNOME 2.6.

Just a thought,
  Mikael Hallendal
--
Mikael Hallendal               micke imendio com
Imendio HB                     http://www.imendio.com