Re: Proposed: mozilla-bonobo

Hi,

On Sun, 2004-01-04 at 07:53, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> mozilla-bonobo
> --------------
>
> I really haven't heard anything about this, though some chatter with Chris
> Blizzard indicated that there is (or would be) a better way of doing this
> based on existing Mozilla technology. We should probably integrate with that
> instead; I don't know. Someone else will have to talk this one through. :-)
>

> Further discussion goes HERE! :-)
>

> - Jeff (not wearing his release team hat)

I'm the author of mozilla-bonobo. I've only been lurking in this thread
until now. Having read the discussion, I have to agree with Andrew
Sobala. There's just not been enough testing for it to go in now.

Initially I hoped that proposing it for inclusion would incite more
testers and contributors to participate. Alas, that hasn't been the
case.

Also, giving it some more time means that hopefully it will be
better working and more useful when the time comes for 2.7/2.8.

With a bit of luck, there will be opportunities for even better
integration of mozilla and bonobo in the meantime.

Cheers,

Christian Glodt