Re: [Usability] Re: Suggestion for the actual UI of GTK+'s NewFileSelector

Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:
I just created a new video to demonstrate the Path Navigator as seen on
OSX's Path Finder. The file is a 3.8 MB Mpeg-4 clip in .mov (sorry, I don't
have the tools to convert it to plain .mpg).
http://www.osnews.com/img/5582/PathNavigation.mov
If most people find PathNavigation a good idea it would be nice to be
featured on Gnome.

Wow. The tab implementation for directories is awesome.

I'd like to see how OSX handles things when the number of directories expands beyond the horizontal limitations of the dialog box.

Thanks for posting the movie! :)

--
Paul Joseph Thompson
captbunzo squirrelmail org