Proposed: mozilla-bonobo

I really haven't heard anything about this, though some chatter with Chris
Blizzard indicated that there is (or would be) a better way of doing this
based on existing Mozilla technology. We should probably integrate with that
instead; I don't know. Someone else will have to talk this one through. :-)

Further discussion goes HERE! :-)

- Jeff (not wearing his release team hat)

GVADEC 2004: Kristiansand, Norway
  "If you want to start a debate on a subject, however, all that seems to
     be necessary is to involve perennial target Richard Gooch." - LWN